Seems like Vidya is surely turning on the heat with “The Dirty Picture”. The makers seem to be pushing the envelope with every passing juncture, the latest being her song Ooh La La. Now whispers are abound in the industry whether Vidya’s boldness is justified for an A-grade film.

"This is unbelievable," says a prominent director on condition of anonymity."I understand that the makers of The Dirty Picture are attempting celebrating the life of a sexy screen diva, but what we see is beyond imagination. I guess what we saw so far in true terms was ’just a trailer’. I suppose it will take a while before we come to terms with Vidya Balan’s daring new avatar."

Director Milan Luthira says, "We have made a progressive film here. So much is changing on television that it’s shocking. I am merely moving ahead with the times. I could have gone ahead and made another gangster movie after Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai. However, I chose to change genres. I have done that even earlier in my career.

I thought it was finally time to come out with something that hasn’t really been attempted before."

Vidya’s film eying trouble again!

  • Uploaded by: Unknown
  • Views:
  • Share

     
    Copyright © MovieBlends | Designed by movieblends.com